If you are anything like me, your TBR pile is as tall as the Statue of Liberty and much like the lady, you have a book in your hand too. But that doesn’t stop me from purchasing new books.
This is the list of the books (kindle e-books) that are on my list. They are in no particular order though the books are numbered.
Brides of The Border by Kathryn LeVeque
2. War of the Roses Brides by Ruth Kaufman
3. The Thief’s Countess By Cecelia Mecca
4. The Silent Duke by Jess Michaels
5. It’s Hard Out Here for a Duke by Maya Rodale
6. A Wager Worth Making by Rebecca Connolly
7. The British Knight by Louise Bay
8. Saving Scarlett by Emily Bishop
9. Secret Daddy by Kira Blakely
10. A Cowboy for Christmas
Tell me if you have a book that I should add to my TBR pile. I should be writing my next Highlander romance but that doesn’t mean I can’t escape with a good book too. Happy holidays!