I love♥ nothing more than a handsome man then add talent—*fanning myself* I can swoon. So, here is a list of some HOT, Talented men. This list may be numbered but these men are not arranged in order of their hotness.
10. Jacob Collins-Levy from The White Princess
9. Alexander Ludwig from Vikings
8. Francois Arnaud in The Borgias
7. Richard Rankin from Outlander
6. Sam Heughan from Outlander
5. Toby Stephens from Black Sails
4. Kit Harington from Gunpowder
3. George Blagden from Versailles
2. Jason Momoa from Frontier
1. Tom Cullen from Knightfall
Sign up for my Newsletter just by commenting so you can receive my free Regency Read Reforming the Rake when the romance short story is nice and polished for your pleasure.
Season three of Outlander has ended and we must wait until 2018 for season 4. In the meantime, let’s recap the season with some the best moments. These were hard choices for me to make since Ron Moore and all involved with Outlander produce a great show. But here are just 10 of some great moments.
10. Claire and Jamie reuniting. Not in Edinburgh but in Carribean. I can’t find my remote when it’s on the bed but these two find each other.
9. In the book, I love when Jamie is seasick. That affliction makes him more human. So, seeing poor Jamie green…brought me happiness.
8. Meeting Young Ian. He is such a part of Jamie and Claire’s lives so seeing him was a wonderful moment of the season.
7. Claire can handle her liquor. And one of the great scenes this season was her drunk on turtle soup and then her taking advantage of Jamie (not that we can blame her)
6. One of the most heartwarming scenes was during Fergus’ wedding. When he’s asked for his surname and Jamie says *weeping*
5. Jamie putting on his specs to see pictures of his daughter. I don’t know why but I loved it.
4. Jamie dumping Willie’s mother in the mud. I actually clapped at this scene.
3. Meeting Lord John Grey. He plays such an important part of Jamie’s life that seeing him is like meeting up with an old friend.
2. Being reunited with the characters we all love.
1. The best scene of Season 3
Do you agree with my choices? Did I leave out one of your favorites? Tell me.
November is upon us. Thanksgiving and preparing for Christmas is nearing as we draw out sweaters and mittens and boots. During the holiday season, we all need a moment to ourselves—an escape. And what better way than with a romance novel. Here are two that are heading your way.
BETWEEN YOU AND ME
As the only daughter of the wealthy Harrison clan, Tess Harrison has everything—except the baby she longs for. With no husband in sight, she escapes to her family’s retreat in Aspen, Colorado, visions of sperm donors dancing in her head. Instead, she finds Logan Carter. When the ruggedly handsome manager of the Harrison ski house offers to be her baby daddy in exchange for her playing his girlfriend, Tess is breathless to begin the charade. After all, the brokenhearted heiress knows better than to fall in love . . .
She would be Logan’s dream girl, if his dark past had left him with any dreams. Now the brooding bachelor’s only hope is to satisfy his mother’s dying wish to see him happily paired off—and give lovely Tess the baby she longs for. But when he and Tess opt to make a baby the old-fashioned way, he’s fighting hard against the longing to hold on to the elusive Harrison beauty forever . . .
Available on November 28, 2017
Amazon link: Between You and Me by Jennifer Gracen
Margo Simmons is ecstatic when she inherits her uncle’s Manhattan apartment and a handsome sum of money. To her chagrin, there are strings attached. She must be gainfully employed in a job for a year. Everything in Margo’s life has complications. When she meets the man of her dreams, she anguishes over how to fulfill her secret desires for a loving relationship because he is still emotionally tied to his deceased wife and afraid to open his heart again. To replace her fractured childhood growing up with a distant stepfather, Margo becomes the guardian of an elementary student who longs for connection and closeness. As the story evolves, readers will see how these individuals unite. Secret Desires is written from the heart and speaks to anyone who has suffered a loss and had to start over.
SECRET DESIRES was released in February and is available now.
I’m currently revising my category romance novel. Act 1 had to be completely written and two scenes required a new fabulous location. Lucky for me, I live in a city that people all over the world would die to live in–New York City. So, I decided to set this scene in the Guggenheim.
It had been years since my last visit to this tornado shaped museum. After paying my admission, I craned my neck back and looked at the skylight and I had one thought, it isn’t as big as I remembered. Luckily the art was still as good. The exhibition was Chaos and Classicism. Focusing on the return of classicism in all art forms after the end of WWI to the begin of WWII.
In today’s world the topic is relevant. The US is winding down its presence in Iraq and both Afghanistan and terrorism has changed our world and the eye we view it out of. I wonder what artists will grasp hold of to define this era. It’s human nature for us to look to understanding of the chaos in the world and to look at the old times as the good ole’ days.
For my novel, the Guggenheim is the set for the first kiss between my hero and heroine. The white walls of the museum are perfect for this step in the romance. Nothing to distract them from their attraction and with nooks that are the perfect spots to steal a kiss. Art is about passion and not better place to set two characters desires to a simmer so it will soon boil over.